The objectives of the Association are to promote science and its
applications in the field of computational methods in mechanics,
emphasizing Israeli needs.
These goals will be reached by:
- Organizing lectures and symposia in Israel
on the topic of computational methods in mechanics.
- Coordinating technical meetings for various ogranizations that are
interested in computational methods in mechanics.
- Collaboration with institutes and organizations in Israel and
abroad in the general area of computational mechanics,
and promoting active participation in technical meetings in this area in
Israel and abroad.
- The Israeli Association is an affiliate of the
International Association for Computational Mechanics (IACM).
- The Association is not for profit.
Activity in the association is on a voluntary basis.
Bylaws of IACMM (Hebrew)
Please send comments or questions about this page to